Catherine’s Cup of Tea Monthly Giving Society
For as little as two cups of tea per month, you will help educate and empower Bay View girls for a lifetime.
Catherine McAuley, foundress of the Sisters of Mercy, once said, “Be sure to have a comfortable cup of tea when I am gone.”
For nearly two hundred years, a comfortable cup of tea has symbolized the legacy of Mercy Catherine left behind to generations of women religious, educators, and the Mercy students whom they inspire.
Continue Catherine’s legacy by joining the St. Mary Academy - Bay View Catherine’s Cup of Tea Giving Society for a little as the cost of two cups of tea (or coffee) per month. By joining our monthly giving program, you will become an integral part of our mission to provide an exceptional education to young women and girls.
Benefits of Monthly Giving
- You can make a big impact over time through small, tax-deductible gifts.
- The monthly giving subscription is built easily into your budget.
- You don’t have to remember to send a check or visit the giving website.
- Your gift renews automatically. You won’t need to think about it.
- It’s paperless, so it’s better for the environment.
- You are keeping the Mercy legacy alive at Bay View.
- Recognition in the Bay View Today annual giving report.