Reunions and Events
- Class of 1968 - 9/17 at Newport Vineyards
- Class of 1998 - 10/20 at Blu on the Water
- Class of 1978 - 10/27 & 10/28 Skyline in Providence & Sunday Mass
Planning Your Reunion
Attention Bay View alumnae from classes ending in 4s and 9s! Cheers to your upcoming reunion year! Save-the-date for our annual Back to Bay Alumnae weekend, May 18-19, 2018 honoring your classes.
Reunions are great way to connect with friends and classmates! They occur every five years from the year of your graduation. Reunions are initiated and planned by any interested member(s) of the class. The Alumnae Office will assist you as much as possible in your planning and will be able to provide you with a class list upon request.
Here are a few tips if you're planning your reunion:
- The Alumnae Office will assist you as much as possible in your planning and will be able to provide you with a class list upon request.
- Contact classmates to let them know about your reunion date and location via email, postal mail, Facebook, etc. Ask classmates to help get the word out too!
- If you wish, request that a payment link be set up on www.bayviewacademy.org so that classmates can purchase their reunion ticket online. Bay View will provide payment to the catering service using these funds if this method is used.
- Distribute the payment link to classmates.
Come back home to the Bay!
Join us at Alumnae Weekend, be part of the Alumnae Career Panel, volunteer as a presenter for Women in Science and Engineering, or Women in Creative Careers, come to a show or cheer on the Bengals. What will bring you back home to the Bay? We hope to see you soon!