Middle School (6–8)
St. Mary Academy – Bay View Middle School for students in grades 6, 7 and 8 serves the intellectual, emotional, physical, social and moral needs of adolescent girls between the ages of 10 and 14. It provides a safe, nurturing environment for the transition from a self-contained elementary school setting to the larger, more self-directed high school environment.
The student will be enabled:
- to acquire knowledge and to assimilate it according to Judeo-Christian values;
- to prepare adequately for secondary education;
- to recognize and to create experiences which foster cooperation, mutuality, and interdependence;
- to discern and to promote moral and aesthetic values;
- to grow in appreciation of her dignity and potential in contemporary society;
- to involve herself in social, political, civic, and religious activities that will stimulate interest and participation in contemporary issues;
- to assume responsibility for her on-going educational and personal development;
- to actualize the above objectives so as to pursue a life that is integrated and meaningful.
History & Social Sciences
Physical Education & Health
Letter From Our Principal
MS Program of Studies
Meet Our Middle School Teachers