Saturday, October 14 at 6 PM
Crestwood Country Club
Join us for an unforgettable evening at Crestwood Country Club, located just 7 miles from Bay View, in Rehoboth, MA. This year’s theme is a Casino Night featuring 15 casino tables with professional dealers. Each registered guest will receive a poker chip valued at $1000 for you to use at the tables of your choice. Additional chips will be available for purchase. Each time you win, you will receive a raffle ticket towards the main door prize! There will be delicious food stations throughout the space, a live auction, and so much more. Don't miss out on this year's event!
- $75 each
- Can't attend the event, but want to get in on the auction action? Register today as an off-site bidder for no charge!
All tickets must be purchased online, in advance, by clicking here.
- Be sure to visit the Take Flight Casino Night website often. We'll be updating the list of Silent and Live auction items as we get closer to the event.
- While you're shopping this summer and fall, be sure to talk about the Gala! Perhaps a favorite store of yours will donate an item, gift certificate, or experience to this important fundraiser. If you receive a donation, or if you own a business and would like to donate to the auction, please complete this form.
- If you have any questions about the Silent or Live Auction or other ways to assist with the event, please contact the Advancement Office at 401.434.0113 ext. 104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event wouldn't be possible without sponsorship from our local community. The full list of Sponsorship options can be found here.
- Please contact the Advancement Office at 401.434.0113 ext. 104 or email@example.com with any questions regarding sponsorship options.
- Thank you to our current sponsors:
- Cayer Caccia, LLP
The Take Flight Gala is hosted by the St. Mary Academy - Bay View Parents Guild and Chaired by Tammy Weaver (P'21). Proceeds from Take Flight Casino Night 2017 will be used to provide for the needs of the Academy, ensuring a quality education for girls and young women.