Reunions and Events
Remember to update your mailing address with the Alumnae Office so you'll receive your invitation to reunions and special events! Simply fill out the online form or contact Kim Norton-O'Brien, Director of Philanthropy and Alumnae Relations at 401.372.3702 or email@example.com.
Keep your eye out each summer for information on the Annual Homecoming celebration, which takes place on campus in September. It's a great day for organized reunions, casual meetings with Bay View friends, sports, performing arts, seeing your teachers and much more!
Planning Your Reunion
Reunions are great way to connect with friends and classmates! They occur every five years from the year of your graduation. Reunions are initiated and planned by any interested member(s) of the class. The Alumnae Office will assist you as much as possible in your planning and will be able to provide you with a class list upon request.
If you are interested in planning your reunion, please contact Kim Norton-O'Brien, Director of Philanthropy and Alumnae Relations at 401.372.3702 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are a few tips if you're planning your reunion during Homecoming:
- Contact classmates to let them know about your reunion date and location via email, postal mail, Facebook, etc. Ask classmates to help get the word out too!
- Review menu options provided by the Academy.
- If you wish, request that a payment link be set up on www.bayviewacademy.org so that classmates can purchase their reunion ticket online. Bay View will provide payment to the catering service using these funds if this method is used.
- Distribute the payment link to classmates.
- Send final headcount with menu selections to the Alumnae department at least 14 days prior to your reunion.
Come back home to the Bay!Join us at Homecoming, be part of the Alumnae Career Panel, volunteer as a presenter for Women in Science and Engineering, or Women in Creative Careers, come to a show or cheer on the Bengals. What will bring you back home to the Bay? We hope to see you soon!