Register online here: http://shop.schoolathon.org/184397
Our Group ID is 140104
- When is it? Sunday, September 17th. Registration opens at 10:30 AM, first run begins at 11:45 AM.
- Where is it? Bay View Academy Athletic Field
- What is it? Color-A-Thon™ is a fun event for students and adults of all ages. Students get donations from friends and families, earn rewards according to the amount of money they raise and then get to participate in a 3k race/walk that ends in a blast of color...the Color-A-Thon event! During the run, participants will be blasted with color powder at different race intervals.
This FUNdraiser is brand new to Bay View, and we’re so excited. While the run will be taking place on September 17th, the fundraising begins NOW!
All students, PreK through Grade 12, as well as parents, teachers, alumnae and friends from other schools are invited to run and participate. Everyone is welcome, but each runner must register in advance, to ensure we have enough color powder for everyone during the race. The registration fee of $30 includes entry into the race, a Color-A-Thon T shirt, a Color Dye Pack and a Drawstring Backpack.
We have challenged our Bay View students to raise $150 each in donations. For every $50 that they raise, their name will be entered into a drawing for one of the following prizes:
- Lower School: An American Girl Doll & American Girl Gift Certificate
- Middle School: A pair of Beats Wireless Headphones
- Upper School: An Apple Watch
The fun doesn’t end after the race! We will have food trucks, a DJ, two obstacle course style bounce houses, and more to enjoy after the race. Mark your calendars now for this fun, community building event!
To register online, visit: http://shop.schoolathon.org/184397. Our Group ID is 140104.